Things to do in Scotland
We have been motorhoming in Scotland for many years and have had some fabulous holidays, as well as helping many customers, so whatever you are looking for, we can help you construct your own perfect itinerary of things to do in Scotland in a motorhome.
We are members of the Camping and Caravan Club’s Privilege Scheme, which means you have access to over 110 participating campsites, at discounted rates, throughout the duration of your hire period.
- tips for wild camping
- Beautiful, remote and deserted beaches
- Island hopping amongst the beautiful Scottish Islands
- Places for campfires (we even provide you with an axe and a saw. We can provide kindling if you let us know on your booking form).
- Barbeques in the wild. We provide the BBQ and a camping stove and can even provide meals and ingredients from our award winning local suppliers
- Ever fancied swimming or skinny dipping in a bracing Scottish river? We can tell you how and where
- Scotland has many great pubs and restaurants. We can guide you to where is good and tell you where to park too
- If you are looking for city breaks, the Scotland’s cities are remarkably accessible by motorhome, with well positioned official camp sites
- If you want to experience the best of Scottish culture and heritage, from castles to ceilidhs, we can advise you where and when to go
- Scotland hosts many great sporting events such as the Ryder cup, the Open or the British Superbikes. A motorhome is the ideal way to stay and see in comfort.
- If you are into outdoor sports or activities such as walking, skiing, mountain biking, bird watching, otter spotting or stargazing, we can give advice on the best places to go